We wanted to give you a peek into why we build where we do and what it’s like to live in one of those spots. We choose the urban core of great cities for our new home construction. That means building in neighborhoods people want to live in, close to their work and the activities they love. 1600 South 1st is Willa and it’s definitely got that magic mix. Have a look.
Warning! This video contains the following:
The South First Corridor
- Willa – condos, retail, and so many amenities.
- Willa has everything so you can live and work downtown and bloom where you are planted.
- South Congress with food trucks, shops, coffee, small businesses, and cocktails.
- Park Life – close to hike & bike trail, Lady Bird lake for kayaking and SUP, Barton Springs and the Barton Creek Greenbelt.
- StoryBuilt liked it so much we built our headquarters here – and we’re building more beautiful projects in the neighborhood. Live where you love. ❤️