Things are moving right along as we work on building Lucy!
Come here to watch the paint dry:
Fa la la la Lucy! Let’s see what’s up!
- Horizontal construction is nearly done – our road is paved.
- First phase home foundations are poured.
- First phase home framing starting up.
Coming up – Next phase foundations.
See you here next month!
Horizontal Construction was key this month – let’s get into it!
- Perimeter concrete wall nearing completion.
- First phase of home foundations ready to pour next week.
- Road paving to be largely complete in the next 2 weeks.
Important: One home is unsold. Grab your bff and turn them into your neighbor.
See you next month!
Whoooo, Lucy! Things are hopping at the site:
- Lots of progress in horizontal construction
- Perimeter concrete walls construction started
- Utility tie-ins happening at 12th street
- Preparing subgrading for road paving
Something else big – we’ve sold 26/27 homes. We are so excited for this village to come to life – more updates next month!
- Utility work is continuing
- Detention pond completed
- Wet utilities to be tied in to city services by end of month.
- Electric utilities nearing completion
- Construction dirt is being hauled away
- Lots of progress in horizontal construction on-site
- 22 out of 27 homes sold. Can’t wait for you all to meet your new neighbors!