What’s up at Nora? A lot. We love seeing blueprints come to life. Read on!
Come here to watch the paint dry:
Building 6: Moving fast – getting prepped for Temporary Certificate of Occupancy.
- Passed final electrical inspection.
- Passed plumbing final inspection.
- Fire final inspection scheduled.
Buildings 1-5: Interior finishes are looking great.
- Cabinets installed.
- Doors installed.
- Millwork complete.
- Landscapers laying pavers in upper courtyard.
Coming up for Buildings 1-5:
- Getting ready for paint.
- Entry steps install.
- Plants onsite and will go in when pavers are done.
- The shiners have been poured in the south drive isle and the landscapers will lay the pavers as soon as they finish.
- 3 building exteriors left to paint.
Buildings 9 & 10:
- Plumbing plans approved.
- Current start date is late April.
Meet us back here next month!
This one sneaked in under the wire. Read on to see what happened at Nora just before the new year.
- Sidewalks finished
- Drywall underway and in various states of completion depending on building.
- About a month away from temporary certificates of occupancy in buildings 7 & 8.
- Buildings 9 & 10 foundations complete. Underground plumbing coming up.
See you soon with more updates!
Sure, it’s November and it’s dark at about 3 pm. Does that mean construction is slowing down? No. We eat dark for breakfast here at Nora.
- Buildings 7 and 8 are in final finishes. Building 7 has our model home and things are getting real.
- Building 6 is installing cabinets and millwork.
- Building 5 drywall is 75% complete.
- Building 4 is taping for drywall.
- Building 3 is getting insulated.
- Buildings 1 and 2 are ready for electrical inspection.
- Concrete alley driveway has been started with pavers up next to complete.
Get more news next month. Same Nora channel.
- Hardscapes are now being installed.
- Final grading of phase 1 is 50% complete.
- Completed Seattle City Light requirements for permanent power, and are now in the queue for service.
- Flat work and hardscape for buildings 5-8.
- Beginning landscaping for buildings 5-8.
- Drywall installation continues for building 5 followed by building 4 after.
- Beginning cabinet installation for building 6.
Stay tuned for more updates. See you soon at Nora.