What’s up at Nora? A lot. We love seeing blueprints come to life. Read on!
Come here to watch the paint dry:
This one sneaked in under the wire. Read on to see what happened at Nora just before the new year.
- Sidewalks finished
- Drywall underway and in various states of completion depending on building.
- About a month away from temporary certificates of occupancy in buildings 7 & 8.
- Buildings 9 & 10 foundations complete. Underground plumbing coming up.
See you soon with more updates!
Sure, it’s November and it’s dark at about 3 pm. Does that mean construction is slowing down? No. We eat dark for breakfast here at Nora.
- Buildings 7 and 8 are in final finishes. Building 7 has our model home and things are getting real.
- Building 6 is installing cabinets and millwork.
- Building 5 drywall is 75% complete.
- Building 4 is taping for drywall.
- Building 3 is getting insulated.
- Buildings 1 and 2 are ready for electrical inspection.
- Concrete alley driveway has been started with pavers up next to complete.
Get more news next month. Same Nora channel.
- Hardscapes are now being installed.
- Final grading of phase 1 is 50% complete.
- Completed Seattle City Light requirements for permanent power, and are now in the queue for service.
- Flat work and hardscape for buildings 5-8.
- Beginning landscaping for buildings 5-8.
- Drywall installation continues for building 5 followed by building 4 after.
- Beginning cabinet installation for building 6.
Stay tuned for more updates. See you soon at Nora.