What’s going on at Clementine? This is where you can find out!
Come here to watch the paint dry:
We’re moving right along and our sleighbells are jingling. Let’s see what’s up:
- Dry utilities are complete.
- Telecoms are complete.
- Raingarden walls are complete.
- Road is ready for paving.
Next up: Vertical construction. Can’t wait to see how it’s all going to come together. See you here in 2021!
Moving right along at Clementine – seems like this month’s theme is wet and dry. Let’s look!
- Dry utilities (electric, gas) are underway.
- Telecom utilities (all things cable, internet, and dark matter)
- Rock walls are, um, rocking.
- Rain gardens being excavated.
- Pool excavation is starting.
We’ll see you here next month!
Boooo, it’s been a busy October! Here’s what’s up at Clementine:
- Wet utilities – sewer, storm drain, and water systems – installed
- Finishing tying the onsite utilities to mains in Menchaca
- Saved two additional onsite trees – this is big! Long may they grow.
- Presales started up with a bang: sold two homes in first four days. We knew these would go fast, but this is extra fast.
Back next month with more good news!
We’re so happy to bring you our first construction update on Clementine!
- Wet utility trenches are complete.
- Wet utilities are installed in trenches, cleanouts complete.
- Pool design nearing completion.
- Upgraded approved for luxury appliance package due to popular demand.
- Presales are hot – tons of appointments thanks to the perfect design and feel of this community.
- Two homes sold in first weekend.
- Now is the time to buy – grab your friends and make yourselves neighbors!