When you’re family, you’re family – as you can see in this video. Lucy the pug was adopted from a rescue when she was 10 months old. Now she’s a lovely grown dog at eleven and a half. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her people.
Amazing Lucy Facts:
- Runs fast – as fast as she can, to and fro in the back yard.
- Perfect internal clock – sits by her bowl at 6am and 6pm on the dot.
- Eats food – gets what’s on the floor because the children need help.
- Excellent companion – follows Jason around. Always.
- Good at sleeping – also a professional at snoring.
- Top trick – lying in the sunshine.
In honor of Lucy, we’ve made a donation to Pug Rescue of Austin.