Year In Review
It’s almost like this video speaks for itself. And we like to think it does.
But if you like details, here we go:
2021 was the most transformational year in StoryBuilt history. Here’s why.
- We created new partnerships with Partners Group and IHP to develop over 1B in real estate.
- We completed 3 communities – Verbena, Willa, and Frank.
- We hired 73 new employees over our four markets, including new Chief Investment Officer Charlene Cheng.
- Pipeline progress – we’re now developing 30 communities with 3000 units valued at $1.98B.
- We grew our connections with local businesses and animal rescues.*
This was a year of moving forward. We’re so glad to see all the positive change all our teams are creating. It’s taken a lot of hard work, a lot of planning and reporting, a lot of work hours, and an immeasurable amount of heart. We can’t wait to see what’s next – and we know we’ll get there together. #workwhereyoulove
* We met a baby harbor seal and it was the best day ever. Ever.
Artists: @mezdata, @jiminai, @thesumzer, @thesuitofswords, @starkeymiles, @youcancallmealec, @thesamlao
Non-profits: @sealifer3, @centraltexaspigrescue, and #fortlandia at the @wildflowercenter
Businesses: @bluesuedeaustin, @machinehouse, @partnersgroupglobal, @skyjib_aerials, and IHP Capital Partners