What’s going on at Bruno? This is where you can find out!
Come here to watch the paint dry:
All right, Bruno, let’s see what’s up:
- Grade beams are poured.
- New concrete subcontractor in place.
- Updated Electric Service Planning Applications (ESPAs)
That’s it from Bruno this time. We’ll see you on the next go round.
We can definitely talk about Bruno because guess who passed electric rough inspections AND all plumbing pre-foundation inspections? Yay! Some unfortunate weather stalled our intended pour date by a week but we can happily report we’ve installed rebar, grade beams have been dug with poly and underground plumbing has finished!
That’s all for now.
- Foundation piers are installed, gas supply lines are in, and underground plumbing is complete.
- Currently Underway: Underground electrical.
- Up Next: Formwork and rebar for the slab on grade foundation.
That’s all from Bruno and we’ll see you back here for more news next month.
June-o at Bruno! We had a big big month. We passed our site environmental and reconstruction inspections with flying colors.
We broke ground! Earth works also complete.
Up next? Gas line and foundation piers installation. It’s on.
See you back here next month with more Bruno news.
Bruno, we are live! This is our first update and we’ll be with you all the Bruno way to completion.
- Demolition work is complete.
- Underway: Site utilities and grade work.
So few words for such a big start. We’re so excited to watch Bruno take shape and we’ll meet you here next month.